Montana Brittany Club
a newly formed club and we are not yet sanctioned by the American Brittany Club (ABC) or
the American Kennel Club
are working toward this as rapidly as possible.
Top 10 Reasons To Join The Montana Brittany
1. Show your support for and promote your favorite breed, the Brittany.
2. Learn about and promote the “Dual Dog” concept, (Hunting and
Showing). There are more Dual Champion Brittany’s than all other
pointing breeds combined, currently over 500!
3. Meet other Brittany Fanciers and make new friends: hunters,
field trailers, show people, and companion dog owners.
4. Attend club sponsored; hunt tests, field trails, shows, training
events and more.
5. Receive the club e- newsletter with tips on training, breeding
better dogs, health issues, and news on field trials, hunting, and
showing around our area.
6. Learn from friendly, down home experienced Brittany owners that have
been hunting, field trialing, and showing dogs for years.
7. Locate breeders and stud dog owners right here in Montana that
follows AKC rules and high ethical standards.
8. Be involved with your dogs year around, not just during the hunting
9. Encourage young people and beginners who want to hunt, hunt test,
field trail, and show dogs.
10. Advertise your Brittany litters for free on our web site.